Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Beginning!

Well, I have certainly been keeping up my heart rate! Life has been such a whirlwind since Miss Maryland. I love living in Baltimore and am really enjoying my legal research at Goodell, Devries, Leech and Dann. But most of all, I've really been enjoying all of the fundraising and appearances I have already been able to do for heart disease awareness, the Children's Miracle Network, and a lot of other wonderful causes.

My first official appearance as Miss Maryland! Visting my Jazzercise ladies. What better way to keep a healthy heart than dancing?!

Radio interview with WCBC--speaking about my Grandfather's open heart surgery to raise awareness. Be aware of your family history!

Helping to kick off the FIRST annual health, fitness, and nutrition day at the annual Kris Wilson Foundation weekend and festival in Lancaster, PA.


One of my favorite events in Hyattsville. Speaking to girls finishing camp at their local Commuity Center about being yourself, loving yourself, and living a healthy lifestyle!

To see more event pictures, get heart healthy tips, and stay up to date with my journey, visit http://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=496056267088102#!/JoannaGuyMissMaryland2012

Love,

Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment